The Duck Boat Company is in new "hands"!

I had a very enlightening and enormously encouraging conversation with Nate Olsen today regarding the TDB Company and boats. These folks know there business, is a gross understatement! Very good to see this badge in the hands of a group of builders who understand composites and good business practices. Look for the TDB-21' to crest the horizon next year. Nate said they are slowly working through a mountain of templates that compliment many of the molds for the Arthur Armstrong hulls and the TDB hulls. Quality components and builds, and not a chopper gun in sight...!
On a somewhat related note, he the nephew of Tom Clark, a literal legend and walking encyclopedia on the Boston Whaler Dougherty hull design era...actually makes perfect sense as it relates to their business practices, ethics and approach.
I look forward to the day when the website is reactivated and running again. For you guys who need boat parts and support for your Maine built era hulls, hang in there, the future is so bright you will have to take to wearing shades!

Thank you for the kind words Rick! It was a pleasure talking to you, and your insight was greatly appreciated! We will be launching the all new website tomorrow, August 1st with some exciting announcements! We would love to hear some feedback from anyone who checks it out!

Nate I noticed on your website that you'll be at the tuckerton show! Looking forward to seeing what you guys have done to the boat and hopefully discussing the boats with you if you have a minute.

Yessir, we will be there! And definitely stop by to chat; we'd love to hear some stories, and talk some TDB history and future with you!

Back