This is getting crazy

TimJ

I'm not complaining. "It's good moisture, it's good moisture....." That just keeps running through my mind, I'm even starting to believe it.

Tim

Nothing prettier than crocuses in the snow! Or even daffodils. It's not getting crazy until it's dandelions.

Look at it this way Tim, consider it the first snow fall of the new year rather then the last. We all look forward to the first snow.

I'm not so sure this is going to be the last first snow of the season. Going to be wet and cool early next week too.

Ed,
I hope the water doesn't come up much more. I guess it could be worse here.
On a side note be ready for the flying carp to breach Chicago with all that water.

Tim

Last edited:

Not all of us..;-)

I say we put some fast grass around that deck and call it a duck blind! [/quote]

Ed could just slip outside in his pj's, shoot a couple ducks, then right back to bed. hehe :>) :>)

We had an ice storm on April 10th, earthquakes on April 16 and up to 6 inches or rain with baseball sized hail and tornados last night. What's next? Locusts?

Ponds and lakes are full though.

Look at it this way Tim, consider it the first snow fall of the new year rather then the last. We all look forward to the first snow.

Not all of us..;-)

I say we put some fast grass around that deck and call it a duck blind!
Hmmm. Now you maybe on to something. Sure would beat lifting a boat over a fence!...Haha

Not all of us..;-)

I say we put some fast grass around that deck and call it a duck blind!

Ed could just slip outside in his pj's, shoot a couple ducks, then right back to bed. hehe :>) :>)[/QUOTE]
It's been known to happen!...;-)

Nothing prettier than crocuses in the snow! Or even daffodils. It's not getting crazy until it's dandelions.

no that i have not seen as of late snow and dandies ,,speakin of them some early greens would be great with a fresh trout and maybe some fiddle heads...and a lemon wedge ,,, we are getting snow ice tonite another weekend storm rolling thru....
stay warm and fuzzy helps with a tumbler full of ice and whiskey ....ummmmm
sherm....

may yer glass be frosty me son.....

We had an ice storm on April 10th, earthquakes on April 16 and up to 6 inches or rain with baseball sized hail and tornados last night. What's next? Locusts?

Ponds and lakes are full though.

Dogs & Cats Living Together?

Back