Tod O. Solved you trout fishing problem

That looks like a lot of fun....I see it ending poorly for me but it looks like fun

It isn't showing for me :(, BUT I was looking at a jonboat based mini-airboat on facebook the other day and knowing you guys I'll bet it was along that line (or rocket powered).

tod osier said:
It isn't showing for me :(, BUT I was looking at a jonboat based mini-airboat on facebook the other day and knowing you guys I'll bet it was along that line (or rocket powered).

I could not see it either, probably was rocket powered. For peace and quiet, I'm thinking pedal boat might be more appropriate.
Complete with overhead blind.

pedalboat.png

Screen shot for those of you who can't see it:

AirKayak.jpg

Super tool for hunting icy water, it will launch right over the ice sheets [sly]

Last edited:
I could picture myself flipped upside down still going full speed ahead in that contraption. You just know its got to be a high center of gravity & tippy.

Scott Farris said:
Screen shot for those of you who can't see it:

Super tool for hunting icy water, it will launch right over the ice sheets [sly]

This is it. Looks safe as hell. Guy could barely stay upright with that thing on his back. Sorry you could open it. Was a good laugh.

Mark

Back