Video

Pretty cool video. Looks like fun times are had at Camp Andy.

I did appreciate you showing the inside of the boat. I also liked the self-made roll out grass matting used on the side. Wild you mind sharing a few details on what the grass is and what it was bound to. It got rolled out pretty quick int he video. Also, how do you attach it to the blind on the boat for the days hunt?

Chad

Mike did you make this yourself? Very good video enjoyed it!
I produce my own videos on the Southshore of Long Island -Island Outdoors -YouTube

Thanks Anthony, yes my brother does all the producing & editing .

I've seen your video... Very cool... We hunt pretty close to you sometimes.

You're brother does a great job, looking forward to more. I usually hunt over on the south shore and make my way to Peconic up to the sportsman's club occasionally. That bay's got a lot of action. If you guys are ever close we got some great action more then welcome to join us. Best of luck this season Thanks-

Thanks Anthony,

We are gonna try to get a crew of boats out on the South shore on the 28th.
Probably cook bisg breakfast on the Marsh... If your heading out that Saturday maybe do a drive by for something to eat.
Will let you know when & where if your gonna be out that day...

Mike thanks a lot appreciate that, possibly going up to the Poconos that weekend with the gf but if not i'd love to meet up sometime. i'll let you know if I'm out...

Mike--thanks for posting the video. Looks like a great time. Chad beat me to the question about the grass/net system you guys use on your boat. I think it would work great on my TDB up here on the CT shoreline. Would you PM me with some details on it? Thanks and happy holidays!

-Glenn

I am also interested in learning more about your grass/net system you guys use on your boat. Could you send me some info as well. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Back