Whatcha Listening To?

Dave

The new forum has an easy way to embed media in posts. At the top of the form click the picture on top of film icon, between the smiley and quotes, and paste your youtube link in the pop-up. Easy peasy.

Those were the days... going to concerts and chasing girls!

Only when not hunting, fishing and doing art. Were not enough hours in the day, and days in the week cuz very little time wasted. Well..."wasted" in those days had somewhat of a different meaning but you understand. We had out priorities.

My brother is 10 years older than I am and he loved this song back in the day.
I'm not sure what my parents were thinking when they let me (12 years old at the time) go with him and 2 of his buddies on a couple day goose hunt far from home. I'm sure I heard this song for the first time on that trip, blaring on the radio at 3 am.
Take the doctor's advice "Any love is good love"

I'm going to play loose here and suggest something other than music. I found this documentary to be refreshing and light hearted all while sending a much deeper message about enjoying the time we are given and taking and making the most of opportunities. It is a very well done piece. I hope you find a few minutes to watch. Whether you are a baseball fan or not you'll be glad you did.

I'm going to play loose here and suggest something other than music. I found this documentary to be refreshing and light hearted all while sending a much deeper message about enjoying the time we are given and taking and making the most of opportunities. It is a very well done piece. I hope you find a few minutes to watch. Whether you are a baseball fan or not you'll be glad you did.

The 90s Northern League was crazy.
Strawberry in St Paul, Oil Can Boyd in Sioux City and Pedro Guerrero in Sioux Falls, the names that went through those teams when they were independent were impressive.

Tim

A coworker actually played in a game a few years back with Oil Can Boyd who was a guest on their roster in a men's league tournament. He said he Oil Can could still pitch and he had some strong opinions about the integration and eventual demise of the negro leagues.

Back