Whitney Scull in the snow

Dave Sikorski

Here's one from a while back that will go down in the books as one of my most memorable hunts.

We got 2 drake cans on one scull and 3 blackheads on the next. the snow was falling and tehre was a light breeze out of the east. This is the banks of the Chesapeake Bay.

The picture was taken from the blind where we had been decoying ducks all day, when the snow started falling they got lazy and sat out in the middle of the channel. It was a decent scull to get to them, but the current helped move us along and the ducks let us get nice and tight.

1239619_10202021501883988_1163701041_n.jpg

-D

i cant wait to get my float in the snow to chase some divers. im going to try to chase some scoter if i get a nice day.

Yes, it was taken from a blind that was on a jetty that poked out into the Chesapeake.

Chris, 3 guys and a tender boat is a great way to get out and chase sea ducks. The Whitney tows backwards really well and it makes it a lot more fun and safe to have a boat watching over out and able to pick you up.

Enjoy!

-D

I was wondering which way it would tow better. Thats our plan to run a tender with three guys. I cant wait for duck season

Back