Wis Boz 90th birthday

jim bosanny

Where are the teal?
IMG_1370_zpsca0mkgsm.jpg

Wis Boz on the mighty Mississippi
IMG_1380_zpsppd3vvkf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim,

You shoould have hunted closer to your dads house. I was 15 minutes south of the stateline and on Sunday and Monday there were a lot of teal in the area. Monday there were high groups of teal headed SE. Sounded like jets flying overhead.

Boz - What a great way to spend your 90th birthday! Congrats brother! You have been blessed. I hope I can spend my 90th that way... Pat

Ha! Jim I wore that same shirt on Sunday, original Mossy Oak. :)
Happy Birthday again! At 90 I think you deserve an extra one.

Tim

Boz-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like an outstanding way to spend your birthday! Here's a happy birthday cake for you

4909058265_5b4c64f161_b.jpg

Dani

Dani,

All I could come up with was fancy cup cakes for Dad's birthday. Next year I'll ask for your help with the cake!

IMG_1378_zpsfn2tf1yr.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, Jim!

Here's wishing you continued good health and great times with family & friends in the coming year!

Bob

Thanks Bob. It's always special hunting with one's son as you can attest to. Jim had the goose call you had made with him. I tried blowing it and quickly gave it back. I'll need some practice :) He had mastered it and what a great sound. We expected to see many geese like in the past but the only ones we saw came into the big lake at sunset. You and your sons have a great coming season. You've become a great artist in the craft of decoy carving.
Jim Sr

Happy 9-0 Boz!
Even though its a little belated...I don't get on here as often as I used to.
Hoping you had a great hunt!

From one Jim to another.......congratulations on the 90th. I was very pleased to buy my first Illinois Super Senior
hunting license this year. Thinking about fifteen more years of duck hunting to match your "success" is daunting
and at the same time inspiring.

Jim
Thanks for the birthday greetings and congrats on your super senior license. Hunting keeps us young:)
wis boz

Back