Ammo sale

D

Davey W

Cabelas is having a sale on waterfowl ammo. I just ordered a case online...thought I'd pass along the info.

Thanks for posting Davey. Almost went to the store without the knowledge of an online sale. Saved me $25

Thanks,

Just left PdC with a case of Hevi-Shot Classic Doubles.

Saved $80 plus still can get another $50 rebate.

Mark,

Good luck on the rebate. I sent in for a $50 rebate from Hevi-shot a few years ago after buying ten boxes and never heard a word.

Pete, you might have, and just not realized it. Our Hevi rebate checks have come in unmarked, plain envelopes—easy to send out with the junk mail. Kinda makes you wonder if that's not the point!

Pete
When Hevi shot first came out (Hevi classic doubles) I bought some and did get a rebate check.
wis boz

Mark,

Good luck on the rebate. I sent in for a $50 rebate from Hevi-shot a few years ago after buying ten boxes and never heard a word.

Rebates and the companies that offer them are infamous for sitting on your paperwork until you call to follow up. I keep copies of all rebates and the dates I send them in. Many times I have waited 6-8 weeks alloted in the fine print and with one phone call I have the rebate within a week...In other words, the 6-8 weeks isn't how long it takes for them to process it, just the time frame they have calculated for the average person to forget they sent it and/or loose the copies of the paperwork.

Chuck

Back