BB2 - What's it worth?

I am thinking about selling my Black Brant 2. Basically it's just not the boat for me, I need something bigger. I also already have a small puddle boat for that stuff too. So I've been watching the classifieds here and elsewhere and there just don't seem to be many of these for sale, and I don't think I've ever seen one, or even anything similar for sale around here (MN). It was built by the Devlin factory in the early/mid 90's, I'll have to look it up. I am the third owner, and believe I could still contact both of the previous owners - for whatever that's worth. I originally bought the boat about 5 years ago and have hunted out if it every year and kept up with maintenance. I did a full repaint of the boat 3 years ago and have touched it up since then. It is not in 'perfect shape though, there are a couple spots that need minor repair (paint, or epoxy at most - shouldn't need any glass work). All in all, the hull is in great shape and should hold up for a long time yet. The trailer is a very nice roller that is in good shape. I'd be looking to keep the motor. It's got a fuel line (OMC) run under the decking from the transom up to the bow and has working lights and a bilge controlled by a panel in the back under the deck. Also has grass rails, oar locks and camo covers for side pockets. The pictures below are after the last paint job.

Anyone have any opinions?

devlin1.jpg

devlin2.jpg

devlin3.jpg

I like your camo too. I was just thinking about that question the other day. Kicking the idea of selling my BB2 and wondering what to ask for it. Mine needs some tlc and a paint job. I was thinking with the trailer...2500 or so.

Back