Boat purchase from Timray

Gene R.

I just want to share with all you fellas of what a stand up guy timray is. In this society of the dollar being almighty to some, it is not with timray. His word is. Although offered more for the boat after we agreed to the deal. He stood by his word and kept our deal. The boat was all that was offered and more! Hell, my wife was even happy that I added it to my fleet of 5. And thats saying something. So, if you ever deal w/timray it will be stand up dealing.He is a man of his word. He will always have a welcome invite to share a blind w/ my family and me. Thanks again, tim ray we love the boat!
JMB

Hey man,
Thanks for the kind words. Certainly glad you are happy with the boat. I had a bunch of memorable hunts out of that rig , as I am sure you will. Still looking for the right hull to put a fishing rig together for my little girl and me to make some new memories in. Got a couple good leads, but will certainly take my time as winter is still hanging on here.
Would love to take you up on the "blind" offer, love to see new water and make new friends. Enjoy the boat and be safe.
Thanks again,
Tim

You got it. When the birds hit n.e. ohio and n.w. pa next year I'll be hailing ya.
Really, thanks again, your stand up fella.
JMB

Back