Clayton Decoy Show

Its almost here, the 48th annual Clayton decoy show. July 15th & 16th, its going to be another great show. We Have the vendor gathering at the museum Thursday evening at 7:00 pm. The show runs 9 - 6 Friday , 9 -4 Saturday. We have the traditional shore dinner at Coyote Moon Vineyards Friday at 4:00. The decoy auction is Friday at 1:00, you can preview the auction at timuseum.org . The singles contest is Friday and the rigs and pairs Saturday. For more info go to timuseum .org or give me a call, 315-286-1835

Glenn~

Looks like I will be missing Clayton again this year. We've got a big family get-together here over the same days.

Best of luck to you and all those Thousand Island carvers,

SJS

WE had a great turn out yesterday, The singles contest had the best group od decoys we have ever had. Best of show was Dick Hollis with a drake hoody, Robin Oliver took 2nd and 3rd with a canvas wood duck and a canvas Canada goose. Thanks for all the support. rigs and pairs today in the pond. good luck.

Thanks for the reminder on the show went down Friday had a great time
Interesting to see your history loved the birds...congrates on a well
Run show

John O, got back from a auction couple hours ago. Mostly old say brook birds. Bought a goldeneye [nice] and a bufflehead [overpaint] from Pt Pleasant [no stamp].
A lot of Wildfowlers out here.

Missed the auction and apparently there were a few wildfowlers around that I overlooked.. I Was hanging out at the Frontenac booth most of the day for anyone that missed me. Had a good time shooting it with a few friends new and old. The shore Dinner then the bonfire back at our camp was a fun time for those who missed it! Looking forward to next years show already. Hope to see everyone at the AUG meet if not Tuckerton?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back