Floatation jacket

ChrisM

I just bought an Onyx floatation jacket for $76 delivered.Great deal. Onyx has a 50% off
sale on these until Dec. 31st. If anyone is interested onyxoutdoors.com the coupon code
is ONYXCAMO2010 all caps. In this state,NY, you're required to wear a PFD from November to
mid May any time you're under way(includes drifting). I've wanted one for a while for late season walleyes and diver hunting ,but I felt they were a bit pricey.This is the best deal I've seen.' Just thought I'd pass it along.

Thanks So much.

I ordered another float coat for me and one for my daughter. Great deal...thanks for sharing.

Gee Chris you might ask them for a sales position. At that price I purchased two, my son and I. Never have owned a coat style, only a life preserver. This sure will beat trying to get my life jacket on over my quad parka, but I never go in the boat without it.

Bill V

These things are great as a liner jacket under a shell. I just don't use my liner that came with my jacket anymore. This way at all times I have floatation on. Great piece of equipment that all of us should own.

Chris thanks for the heads-up I just placed my order for the onyx jacket with S H cost came to $76.49 this is just what I needed since I hunt alone I'll feel safer with jacket on in bad weather.

I can't get the site to accept the code, keeps coming up $132.00 or whatever the list is.
Went all the way through the process up to giving them the CC#. ???

I restarted the browser, and entered the code manually, instead of copy/paste, and it went through. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up Chris - mine is in the mail.

If you have trouble with the 1/2 off code - remember, the code is case sensitive.

Regards, Bill

Chris,

Thanks again for the heads up on this. Mine showed up today, no more excuses for not having the pfd on at all times.

Bill

Bill,
You're welcome for the heads up.Mine got here 10 minutes before I read your mail.
You're right about the,no more excuses..............Chris

Back