FOR SALE: Briley Extended choke tube for Remington 20Ga

I am selling 1 Briley Extended choke tube for Remington 20Ga. I have just recently traded my Remington 11-87 20Ga. premier light contour for another gun and I now have no home for this fine choke tube.

I have the Briley 20Ga. Extended Remington modified choke tube, REMX20MOD. This choke tube is in excellent condition and has less than 50 rounds fired through it in its lifetime. This choke tube's threads were always lubricated, with Birchwood Casey: Choke Tube Lube, prior to being screwed into the gun barrel. Briley's website lists this choke tube measurement as: .015. The choke tube finish is black oxidized. I have it still in the original plastic sleeve, with Briley's logo, and blue plastic cap. I would like $20.00 for this choke tube.

Shipping will be free ANYWHERE in the lower 48 states. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Robert Warner

Last edited:
Does the Briley Tubes allow the ability to shoot steel shot...If so I will take the skeet tube...

Regards,

Kristan

I posted this Mod. choke tube for sale last fall. I still have it for sale if anyone is interested. $25 and free shipping in the lower 48 states.

Back