Great Birthday!

Hey guys. I am on this site dialy reading your posts but hanen't posted much until now. It was my 30th birthday this weekend and my wife threw me a surprise party. Check out the picture of the cake she had made. I thought you all might enjoy it, it tasted as good as it looks.

Brian

Birthday Cake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday! Very cool cake!

Lee, a lot of the bakeries now will take your picture and use an ink jet type printer print it on the cake. Its food coloring. Actually I believe they print it out on to wax paper and then transfer it onto the cake.

SWEET!

Yes pun intended.

Brian,
Congrats on your thirtieth B-day. By all means do start posting more, now that you've reached the mature age of thirty. Please don't mind me I just get depressed when I look back and try to remember what the heck I was doing when I turned 30. I know we just had the 2nd kid (she just graduated from UCONN) and we'd been in this house a bit under a year. It was good then and it's even better now but it was just a heck of a while ago. I know for many others it was even longer but it still makes me a bit [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]melancholy[/font]. I thick I'll pour myself a drink, is it the weekend yet?

Very best!
Scott

Cool. 30, man I was just a punk then..and had been married almost 10 years. Next month will be my wife's 32nd anniversary, my daughter (my youngest) will be 30 next month. Once ya hit 30, life starts going like cracking the throttle on a Kawasaki 500 3 cyl........hang on man.

Last edited:
Your still just a kid Lee ( : O ) I'm so old, I can't remember thirty. Your right about the motorcycle.

Back