Great Hunts

Just got back from 14 days of hunting, We layout hunted most of the time. Seen many post on local web sites that the hunting was slow. We had a awsome time. Limits most days. We only have one bill limit, Which in 19 yrs of hunting never seen so many. We shot Bills, Ruddys, Buffy's , Merganzer (all Three) Scooters , and a few red heads. What a season, Intruduced three new hunters to layout and got them hooked. Plus they are young guns who are willing to do all the work. By the way it was Lake Saint Clare, MI

Doug,
NOW, I want pictures. ;) Somebody had to take a camera with them. The secret to making an area produce is scouting and you guys certainly do that.

Hmmmm, you didn't even mention Brian shearing off the lower unit of his motor one of those day. Ouch! Glad I got a chance to jaw over coffee with you guys to give me some vicarious hunting this season.
Later partner,
Lou

Would you belive only one day with a phone camera. It was like old times being able to have coffe and talk about hunting and past hunts. Got Jessie , Jeremy and Jessie hooked bad on Layout Hunting. Looks like Grizzly boat sales for me. They are finding out that platics decoys sink. The way they shoot Having 200 to 300 bills comming into the rig over nd over helped hook them. Glad to here that Brian will have his boat back before the end of season

Back