Izaak Walton League 1911 Remington Raffle only 300 tickets

Dave Shady Larsen

Just an FYI the Clinton Izaak Walton League is having another fundraiser to help pay for the improvements to the clubs shooting ranges. Many youth also get to use the property for Hunter Safety and for Scouts and now the Local High Schools are forming Trap Shooting Teams that will also use the BRAND NEW Trap range that was completed this winter!

I believe only about 100 tickets may be left and you can get them at RR Sports or Ace Hardware in Clinton. Or if your not local you can contact me for ONLINE purchase. The winner if not local will have the Beautiful Remington 1911 shipped to their local FFL DEALER where you will have to pass the back ground checks ect to all local and state laws. Iowa Residents with proper permit will be able to pick up at RR Sports or if your not local again we will pay to have it shipped to you.

Great Cause and the grounds at the Ikes are getting a much needed improvements that are long overdue. If your interested in joining a Meeting will be held this Thursday evening around 6:30 pm its a potluck dinner with an informational presentation after dinner. You can also check out the Ikes new Face Book Page for a little more info and some photos from this late fall.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you want a chance stop at RR or ACE if you from Clinton. Value of the Prize $900.00

Mail for chances but I need to know so we dont oversell what we have
Paypal as a gift is appreciated PM for info

Back