NDR: Hoyt bow shooters....

Nate Grace

Hi there,

Curious to know if any Hoyt bow shooters here have shot the Pro Tec bow? Found one today for the right price that is my size. I shot a Hoyt Seven 37 today that is slightly bigger and did well with it.

Any pros or cons about the Pro Tec are appreciated.

Thaks,
Nate

Well, you knew that every single one of us that shoots a Hoyt was going to chime in regardless of what model. I shoot an Alpha Tec which is a big badass, heavy bow that shoot great. I believe it is the predecessor to the Pro Tec. All the new light weight bows are great but every time I pick one up I feel like I'm shooting a toy.

Hi Nate, one of the guys that I work with shoots a Hoyt I will ask him to give me the low down and I will pass it along.

Nate,

Jay's right...every Hoyt shooter will feel the need to pipe up...just like me! I tell you, i love everythig about my V-Tec except one: I have big hands, and the space between the grip and the riser brace is fairly tight. I actually had to learn to shoot with that brace touching the heel of my hand, but without canting the bow. otherwise, the bow is wicked fast, accurate, and makes my old bow feel like a garage door spring coming unsprung!

Back