NDR- Swan push toy

Dave Diefenderfer

Sponsor
Some may recall the rocking geese that I made in 2022 for both grandsons born in 2021. We were again double blessed in 2023 with 2 granddaughters. Not wanting to burden their parents with yet another large item just yet (baby cradles, doll houses will eventually come). I decided to make them a push toy. A waddling Swan. IMG_9790.jpegIMG_9791.jpegIMG_9814.jpegIMG_9831.jpegSo now the final question....leave it bright white, or rub it with a wash? Hurry and answer as one gets delivered tomorrow!!!

IMG_9834.jpeg

Very cool Dave, somebody gave me a little mallard flapper years ago when my boy was little and he loved running around the garage with it. I gave it my neighbor and his kids ran all around with it too. It's a great little toy for the kids!

Dave

I can hear the squeals of excitement when they first lay eyes on them. Those are fantastic. Great job pops!

Some may recall the rocking geese that I made in 2022 for both grandsons born in 2021. We were again double blessed in 2023 with 2 granddaughters. Not wanting to burden their parents with yet another large item just yet (baby cradles, doll houses will eventually come). I decided to make them a push toy. A waddling Swan. View attachment 56223View attachment 56224View attachment 56225View attachment 56226So now the final question....leave it bright white, or rub it with a wash? Hurry and answer as one gets delivered tomorrow!!!

View attachment 56227
White

Back