New Boat

I assume that's why you have the DW up for sale. Very very nice. Is that the new garvey 15? Will you be using the blind set up shown on Dave's website or are you going with something different?
Best of luck with it during the second half and the late season on Canadas.
Paul

Yes is the new Garvey 15 foot. Hope to get the canvas work done for the blind by the end of the week its going to be a little different than the one on Dave's site. You are correct Paul on the selling the Sneak Box, the wife says I can't have three boats in the yard.

Nice rig. I bought the scaup Dave was selling last year and now that it is powered right ( 25) it is terrific. Hope to use it at the Cape in January.

Thats a sweet looking Garvey, and if its built with the same craftsmanship as the Estuary, you'll have one of the nicest boats out there. Those Garveys don't draft but only a few inches of water. The Estuary drafts more.

I've found out the hard way once or twice exactly how many inches of water I need to float my sneakbox... 4-6" is pretty darn good for a 15fter

Yes is the new Garvey 15 foot. Hope to get the canvas work done for the blind by the end of the week its going to be a little different than the one on Dave's site. You are correct Paul on the selling the Sneak Box, the wife says I can't have three boats in the yard.

I think it was Tod Osier who said - "time to get rid of the wife"

Nice boat. Thing looks huge.

Mark W

Great boat! I own an Estuary and have hunted out of most of the type of boats made by Dave. He really makes a great boat! Yes, I think he is still making boats, although focusing more on his boat canvas business right now. I think he has boat molds for sale.

Jim O'Brien

Back