New here

Billy Bridges

Hi! I'm Billy Bridges. I am from Jefferson City Mo. Glad to be a new member here . I am seeing a lot of good information on this site already. A good friend of mine told me to try the site,( Anthony Linhardt). Hope to learn a few things here. Hope everyone has a great day

I hunt a lot at the MDC areas and the local ponds Rivers where ever I get to go. I have a real bad back from several surgeries. So I go where ever my grandson and some of my friends take me. 67 years old. I just love to hunt and be outside. I like to read about new hunting like on this forum.

Billy welcome
I've been here for only a few weeks and love it myself. I'm not in the best of health and I also depend on my friends and my son to take me out. I use my eighteen foot outlaw duck boat. With a 90 hp motor. I have hundreds of decoys, ducks and geese. But with out my family and friends all that gear is useless. I am fifty eight years old. I'll be hunting until the good lord takes me. Everyone here is just about the same. We share the of waterfowl. I hope you enjoy this site and get to spend many many more years hunting.

God Bless
Anthony

Welcome Billy. This site is amazing. I have met wonderful people here and have made some amazing friendships because of this site.

Welcome Billy, there is plenty to learn here and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it

Hey Billy! Welcome to DHBP! One of the best places on the Internet. Glad to see you're still up and about!!

Back