One of a kind aluminum 2 man sneak box ** new price**

Gene

Up for sale is my 2009 13' Custom made Duckwater boat. It's all aluminum with a 1" square stock grid system in the floor and is rock solid! It has a diamond plate sub floor and a complete sched. 40 1 1/4" aluminum "Bankes boat" style blind system with a spring release roof. I have stood on the blind rails with no bend what so ever. Hunt with the roof or without it sets up in less than a minute. When using the roof, the ducks come in you release the latch and the roof opens out of the way in a split second! This is GREAT for puddlers, I have had them landing 15 feet off the boat. The hull weighs in only around 250lbs. The blind is material from mil spec denier that is windproof, waterproof and fire retardant sewn with marine 138 thread and secured with a track system, no snaps! The blind breaks down for long drives with only 4 pins or you can completely take it of in a couple seconds more by sliding it out of the track. It was all designed to be quick and efficient. I also have a hard cover for it. There is storage in the fore and aft, under the gunwales and racks for two guns. I have hauled over two dozen decoys without encroaching on the cockpit space. The boat measures 13' long x 58" at it's widest point. The cockpit is 21 1/2" deep x 6' long x 32" at its widest. The blind opening is 36" deep x 6' x 26" at its widest(larger than the TDB's). It will hunt two very comfortably, I have. No expense has been spared when this boat was completed. All fasteners are stainless steel and it was rewired last year for an electric start motor and a 3switch + 12v switch panel. The switches control the interior green LED lights, The running lights as well as the bilge pump. It is set up for a short shaft motor, I GPS'd it with me, my dog and all gear a 15hp 4stroke pushed it easily at 22mph. It does NOT come with the motor as the motor has been sold.

The trailer is a 2004 sealion with bearing buddies and led submersable lights rewired two years ago.

I don't need to sell.....looking to get $3250, I have the title in hand for both.

Please call or text with questions or for more pics 717-405-1867

View attachment IMG_4258 (467x312).jpg
View attachment IMG_4264 (360x220).jpg
View attachment 04112013 041 (1024x683) (420x224).jpg
View attachment 04112013 048 (1024x683) (425x283).jpg
View attachment today 027 (425x269).jpg

Last edited:
Back