PSYCHOPATH TEST

Jon Walczak

READ THIS QUESTION, COME UP WITH AN ANSWER AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE
BOTTOM FOR THE RESULT. THIS IS NOT A TRICK QUESTION. IT IS AS IT READS. NO ONE I
KNOW HAS GOTTEN IT RIGHT.

A WOMAN, WHILE AT THE FUNERAL OF HER OWN MOTHER, MET A MAN WHO SHE DID NOT
KNOW. SHE THOUGHT HE WAS 'AMAZING'. SHE BELIEVED HIM TO BE HER DREAM PARTNER SO
MUCH, THAT SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM RIGHT THERE, BUT NEVER ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER
AND COULD NOT FIND HIM.

A FEW DAYS LATER SHE KILLED HER SISTER.

QUESTION:

WHAT WAS HER MOTIVE FOR KILLING HER SISTER?

GIVE THIS SOME THOUGHT BEFORE YOU ANSWER, SEE ANSWER BELOW...

ANSWER:

SHE WAS HOPING THE GUY WOULD APPEAR AT THE FUNERAL AGAIN.

IF YOU ANSWERED THIS CORRECTLY, YOU THINK LIKE A PSYCHOPATH.

THIS WAS A TEST BY A FAMOUS AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGIST USED TO TEST IF ONE HAS
THE SAME MENTALITY AS A KILLER.

MANY ARRESTED SERIAL KILLERS TOOK PART IN THE TEST AND ANSWERED THE QUESTION

CORRECTLY.

IF YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION CORRECTLY, GOOD FOR YOU.

IF YOU GOT THE ANSWER CORRECT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN TAKE YOU OFF MY E-MAIL LIST.

I strongly disagree.

Any guy who has a sister, a mother or a wife has to understand to some degree how a woman's brain works.

So if you answered the question correctly for that reason, you are sane. Now if you answered the question because "that is what I would do", then you are a psychopath.

I am in trouble my Wife got the answer in less then 10 seconds.
I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom with the door locked for awhile........ If you dont hear from me please call the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wait a minute Andrew. Understanding how a wife's brain works it is one of the biggest oxymoron statements I've heard in awhile. This after I just ate some "jumbo shrimp" during the Superbowl.

Mark W

Wow I got lost.... I thought she killed her sister to sleep with her sisters husband.. Don't know where that puts me but I don't think it's good

Sab

my "immediate" answer, without even thinking, was "so he'd come to the sister's funeral"......just seconds ago I read it to Debby and her "immediate" answer, without even thinking was....."so he'd come to the sister's funeral".....

And to think that we've hosted well over 30 site members at our home for at least one night and haven't burined an axe in a single head to date.....shame on us for not living up to the Physcological expectations.....

Steve

I didn't get the answer which is obvious in retrospect. I don't know whether to feel good or bad about that.

AaronK, is your neighbor Sam perchance???

Bob

didnt know the answer, now im thinking the bunch of you guys are some people i better stay away from. maybe westlake isnt such a good idea. im to young to die, i havent even shot a canvasback yet.

eddie

i answered correctly, but only after thinking about it for some time, as you suggested. it wasn't my first thought. I guess it means i have the Potential of being a psycho killer, so don't F'n mess with me people. haha. i love these little distractions from work.

What if your answer was "so that there would be another funeral to which the person in question would attend whereby you could then capture, torture and kill them for shunning you in the first place, and then you chop them up and freeze them so that they would be ready to fry up crispy to serve at the next funeral that I'd be sure to cause/arrange since they are so personally fullfilling"? That would be OK, right, since what's wrong with it anyway?

well, I to answered in seconds after reading "another funeral to see the man". I don't think I'm phsyco, but if we're in the blind and I claim the dead bird you might want to think about disagreeing w/me? Just kidding. I think?
jmb

Back