Scoter hunt vid

Capt. Brian Rhodes

Here's a real quick vid I put together from a scoter hunt we did down in Maryland over the new GHG dekes. The full segment of the hunt will be on our new DVD out this summer.

If you have a minute let the vid load in full 1080p HD, it looks MUCH better!

Thanks for looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDRW70U6eg

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video yet, but if it gives away my maryland scoter spots by showing landmarks in the background, I'm posting those pics of you naked with the Valdez choir boys.

Thats some pretty cool in your face stuff.
One of these days, I'm gonna make a road trip!

Did I see that correctly, we y'all single lining those decoys? or were the singles "filler"?

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

Thats some pretty cool in your face stuff.
One of these days, I'm gonna make a road trip!

Did I see that correctly, we y'all single lining those decoys? or were the singles "filler"?

We were only gunning over 3 dozen dekes so we ran all single drops. Water was only about 8-10' deep.

Hope it is that way this coming January when we supposed to be out there on Rhode Island...I can not wait...It is one of my bucket list items...

Regards,

Kristan

Nice fotage. I'll be looking for the video to come out. Watched the goose trailer also. Love the time lapse of putting the floaters out. Luke

That is really fun to watch. I like the fact that you can enjoy all of the great things about waterfowling without a constant rain of dead birds and blood. Too many of these video's rely on killing instead of on the hunt.

Glad you enjoyed it guys.

That is really fun to watch. I like the fact that you can enjoy all of the great things about waterfowling without a constant rain of dead birds and blood. Too many of these video's rely on killing instead of on the hunt.

Thanks Greg. I agree with you 100%.

Back