Sneakbox FOR SALE on Long Island, NY

CGeminski

14ft, one man glass over wood sneakbox for sale on Long Island, NY.
Boat is located in Southampton, on the east end. No trailer or motor, must be registered as "home made".

Boat is in excellent condition, just needs to be cleaned off and given a new coat of paint. Any debris you see in the photo is just some old marsh grass.
My father and I completely restored it several years ago, only reason it's being sold is that it's only a one man boat and I like to hunt with a partner. Comes with ice runners on the bottom, grass wings for the cockpit and a back board to lean against. Lay back in this boat and just your head sticks out.

Asking $750
If it doesn't sell at this price, boat will be cleaned up, painted & for sale at the South Shore Waterfowlers Duckboat show in October for a higher price. Here is your chance to get her cheap!

If you are interested, please private message me for my contact information.

View attachment boat.jpg

[inline]

Last edited:
do you feel comfortable crossing the bay on a rough day in this boat??
what kind of hp does she take?

thanks

Dan

Last edited:
Every boat has their limitations... this boat is meant more for hunting in marshes instead of the open bay on rough days. I would have no problem taking this boat out in 30mph winds in a protected marsh, but you would be taking a chance in the same conditions in open water. A 9.9hp engine would push this boat great...

Back