South East Missouri ????

I am getting ready to head down to Cardwell Missouri, to hunt the St. Francis River.... We are supposed to start hunting the 11th-15th... Whats my chances??? Will the river be froze up like an icecube?? Or with it being moving water will it stay open.. Anybody in the area have any input??? Things are frozen up here pretty good, and I hear it is going to get even colder there..

Tim

I just got back from that area. Terrible hunting conditions right now. We hunted the St. Francis near Pochahontas and Paragould with little success. They got dumped on by heavy rains Christmas Eve and it sent the birds either packing or into hiding. A lot could change between now and when you will be in the area but talking to your guide is probably a good thing before you commit the time and money.

Tim,you should call ahead,I am just a little bit north of there and everthing is froze up here,and its supposed to be at zero thru the weekend,if I can help with anything else let me know,Brian Rippelmeyer

11th thru 15th... next week. Nobody can be sure what next week will be like. Its never been this bad before, and its rare to be this froze. Typically after a monstor freeze, the thaw is as good as it gets. Nothing been typical this year. If it supposed to get above freezing, Id want to be there. travis

Back