TideWe Wader update

Mark W

/In case anyone has an interest. My waders arrived the other day and had to try them on. Out of the box I can tell these are quality waders. They feel much more rugged than my last pair of Cabelas. 4 layers of waterproofing, lots of pockets and a front zipper. Fit is close to shoe size (I wear a siz 9 typically and ordered a size 10 which fits well with just pp socks and with PPsocks layered with wool socks. The fitment chart on the TideWe website is way off. According to the sizing charts I should have ordered a size 12. There is no way this would have worked. Final, and ost improtant test of leakage will happen this weeked during opener. Hope they don't leak.

Waders come with a belt, repair kit and a wader hanger among a couple of other items. I was also given a code I can share with anyone to get an additional $25 off any order if anyone is interested. Full disclosure - I think there is something in it for me aws well by sharing but I won't be using as I already have what I need. Let me know. Hope this is OK to post Eric.

No idea why my photos are sideways. Sorry.

Attachments

• TideWe waders.jpg
    TideWe waders.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
/In case anyone has an interest. My waders arrived the other day and had to try them on. Out of the box I can tell these are quality waders. They feel much more rugged than my last pair of Cabelas. 4 layers of waterproofing, lots of pockets and a front zipper. Fit is close to shoe size (I wear a siz 9 typically and ordered a size 10 which fits well with just pp socks and with PPsocks layered with wool socks. The fitment chart on the TideWe website is way off. According to the sizing charts I should have ordered a size 12. There is no way this would have worked. Final, and ost improtant test of leakage will happen this weeked during opener. Hope they don't leak.

Waders come with a belt, repair kit and a wader hanger among a couple of other items. I was also given a code I can share with anyone to get an additional $25 off any order if anyone is interested. Full disclosure - I think there is something in it for me aws well by sharing but I won't be using as I already have what I need. Let me know. Hope this is OK to post Eric.

No idea why my photos are sideways. Sorry.
Mark,
I assume you are using an Apple product, thus your photos appear sideways. Here are the instructions for posting photos from IPhoto or Photo.

Larry

Posting Photos on Duckboats.net
  • Start typing your post.
  • Click the photo icon on the toolbar
  • Click on “file”
  • Click on “choose file.”
  • Iphoto pics must be exported to downloads or else they turn out upside down.
  • Choose the file of your downloaded pic and hit “OK”
  • Photo will appear after the text.
  • You have to toggle back and forth between Basic Editor and Advanced Editor for the photos to remain small size so that you can see the cursor.

Back