Todd--still looking for fleece pants?

Scottie Rome said:
I have had a pair of the blue ones since they came out I think, love them .

Best Scottie

Scottie--Long time no see! Hope things are well down in Port Clyde.

Can't ask for a better endorsement than a guy who hauls lobster traps in the Maine winter.

It was like going to haul in your PJ's. I stayed warm all day, then started wearing them under my waders Fly Fishing. The only problem I've had as my waist expanded I had to add a pair of suspenders. But they are still going strong.

Hope to run into you some time this spring/summer Jeff nope all is well

They arrived today--fleece pants and a fleece hoody. Nice heavy weight fleece--looks like the equivalent of Polaretec 300. Hydrophobic so it wont soak up water and will dry fast. Super warm--too warm to wear around my house with the thermostat set at 62.

Pants have 2 zippered pockets and an elastic belt that can be tightened.

Sizing appears to be on the large size. I ordered XXL for my 44 waist, and they are a little too big.

Nicest fleece pants I've gotten in a while. I probably would not pay full retail (~$90), but for the $45 sale price, these are a steal.

They make great rain gear as well. I have a Grunden's fleece lined waterproof pullover and a pair of "oilers" bibs.

Yup. Also got a bombproof but not breathable camo raincoat to wear on the nastiest days when even my best Goretex leaves me damp. Breathability doesn't count for much while sitting in a duck blind.

Back