Tuckerton 2014 Photos

Craig F

Got down to Tuckerton Saturday afternoon for a bit and figured since a lot of people can't make the show I'd take my camera with me.

Beautiful day and great to see such a good turnout for the show. I took 100+ photos but here's a sample.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Thanks -I agree, great pictures. Looks like a great show, might need to get that one on the to do list.

One politically incorrect question on the Coast Guard plaque, should one 400 pound person be hunting alone? Sorry, just my sense of humor.

Craig~

Thanks so much for the great pictures. It's amazing how many good things are scheduled for this weekend each year.

All the best,

SJS

Craig, thanks for sharing. Great pics. Any chance you have a close up or two of the BBSB with the double dodger, one for hunter, one for dog?

Thanks again.

Best - Paul

I have a couple more shots of the Kristiansen boxes here:

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

If you wanted anything specific my dad has one so I can take whatever pictures you want.

If I wasn't leaving Washington to relocate to Florida I'd have to have that floating rock. A rig of full bodied Harlequins standing proud with floaters swimming to it. Heck maybe a flier. Or ten.

Whatta rig. Probably a good thing I'm moving

Sure makes me wish I was there. Been too many years since I've gone

Steve

Wow, what a great bunch of pics. I've never been to that show. It looks like a great way to spend a day or two.

Paul- to answer your question, yes. The two hole BBSB is designed gunner and dog. The dog sits behind the gunner in his/her own compartment under cover. Marty is a really nice guy and takes pride in building his boats.

He has a website and makes two different hulls (planing and displacement).

http://www.kmtboats.com

It was a great show this year.

Chad A

Also for a little bit of history on the Highlands box, the canvas is set up to shoot over the bow as that's how they were originally designed so the dog would be behind you. They also had fold down forward decoy racks for a totally unobstructed shooting lane.

It is a bit of a PITA to pull a sneakbox up on the meadow backwards though. Also makes it difficult to go chase down a cripple if need be.

I had an original a few years back now, great little boat and fast.

PB250078.jpg

And this is what one of Marty's looks like all dressed up!

IMG_2228.jpg

great pictures craig drove down sat am,forgot my camera, great show hadnt been there in 13-14 yrs still as great as it was back then !

Back