WANTED: USED SNOW RAG DECOYS

Kristan

I am looking for a spread used rag decoys...The most I can buy for $125 and less including shipping to Monroe, LA...

Regards,

Kristan

hey kristin, i will give you a bunch. I will bring them down to steve when i am there in jan . I be there for a week . rich young

How much for shipping to Monroe, LA...I will buy the lot from you now...I am in Louisiana and the conservation season is Dec 6 through the 16th...I plan to hunt as many mornings as I can on a local large WMA field down here...I will put a check in the mail via CHASE account...

Regards,

Kristan

I will box them up and find out about shipping cost and let you know and when do you want to come kill some brant. rich

Rich...

I will be honest this year might be tough for me, due too possibly changing jobs at year end...The only option I would have open would be to drag the BBSB up the week of the 27th if this job goes through...If I could get Steve in "RUT" on this I would love to do it that week...Possibly a good place for him to test his new black powder 10 gauge...HEE HEE...I plan on leaving work down here in Louisiana and hunting the week of Christmas through the 1st of the year in Paducah...Like I said if the interview goes well...Then heading north to Fort Wayne to start work on the 1st of the year...If you could knudge Steve on this a little and possibly sweet talk Deb it may be a done deal...His and my BBSB would look good traveling down the highway in order..I have always wanted to hunt Brant and I am sure you are speaking of Jersey...That would be even more of a prize...The area of Milville/Vineland is the birth region of my family name with the Stone Harbor being an extended family haunt of my younger years growing up...Would love to smell and taste the salt spray and low tide pungent smells of the marsh...Like I said as a child to my father...It smells like new "mown" hay...Possible black and a sea ducks would be like winning the lottery...Well now I am pushing it...

Sound like a wonderful year end trip though!

It's a bucklist item for sure!

Regards,

Kristan

Back