whos going to Tuckerton

Chris Finch

i didn't want to steal Daves post so i was just wondering who is going to be there. my girlfriend and i are going to come down for the whole weekend and now that we are carving we cant wait to check out the decoys.
the boats are also very cool to check out.

i am just wondering who else is going and if you guys were going to have a duckboats gathering, i always look foward to meeting and putting faces to names.

I am going both days. My girl friend will probably come saturday. She does not carve decoys (that's awesome your GF is into carving with you) so she won't stay long. I know last year a bunch of DHBP guys met somewhere I think it was behind Jode Hillman's stand. Hope to meet a bunch of you guys there this year.

My entry application has been mailed. Plan to be there both day, assume I will need to be there Friday evening for set up? So expect to be in NJ Friday evening through Sunday late afternoon. Not sure if Maria will tag along.. might be a little too much for her, a whole weekend.

i ll be their sat and may go back on sunday
i can not wait to see all the sneakboxs wish mine was ready
but i willnot be with all this hot weather its been hard to work on
it if its ready to hunt this year great if not the next year will work
im not going to rush at re building it
ps cannt wait to see your boat dave

John,
How is the rebuild going? You gonna have it done by Oct/Nov for this season? I am sure I will see everyone this year we need make a meeting place and time like last year.

hey chris i been slacking off for the past 30 days working a lot of OT and
with the heat been sitting in the AC when i get home hoping to have it ready
but will see going to work on it a little in the morning

Yeah I remember how hot it was last summer doing my sneakbox. It was about this time last year that I was finishing up mine. I had 4 fans running in the garage while working. I know that a bunch of sweat is cured in the epoxy of my sneakbox. Haha.

Sorry to get off topic. Who else is coming to Tuckerton?

I went two years ago and had a great time, when is the show this year? I almost forgot it was coming up....

Crapola.... thats the weekend of my 10th wedding anniversary, any guy who is married knows my chances of going this year are lower than zero. Have fun guys!

Crapola.... thats the weekend of my 10th wedding anniversary, any guy who is married knows my chances of going this year are lower than zero. Have fun guys!

Chris,

Plan to take your wife to Atlantic City for a nice anniversary trip. On the way home say"look honey, there's a duck boat show just off the Pkwy, mind if we stop to check it out". How can she say no....

That stinks my girlfriend just as excited to go as i am. She got a nice slr and cant wait to get pictures of our activities and some inspiration for decoy. she has accepted the church of duck hunting as a way of life. But next time i pick up a boat she wants one big enough that she come hunting with me.
Poor me :)

Chris,

Plan to take your wife to Atlantic City for a nice anniversary trip. On the way home say"look honey, there's a duck boat show just off the Pkwy, mind if we stop to check it out". How can she say no....

John, that's a classic!!! My wife would just roll her eyes and say "uhuh, okay, if you really want to go dear" - but you gotta play it by ear of she starts looking bored. It's your wedding anniversary too :)

I'll be there both days. My father and I will be with the DU stand selling raffle tickets for a sneakbox he built.

I somehow managed to clear it with the boss (aka wife) to go both days to Tuckerton, then both days the following weekend is the South Jersey Sportsmen's Jamboree here in Millville. Our anniversary is the 10/3, in the middle of the week between the to shows. I'm sure I'll be paying for it somehow.

I plan on going one of the days. I will most likely drag the girlfriend along. Against her will of course. My Heinrich will not be done unfortunately, but maybe someone will have one there so I can see what it will look like when it's done! Haven't had much time for her with the new house. (growing up sucks!).

Will post pics later today of a little progress I've had with it. Not much but it's something.

Ill be there for sure ! Who gets married during gunning season ? I even planned both kids to be born in the summer :}

My cousin is getting married on opening day of south zone!!!! I'll be out in the morning at least.

Ill be there for sure ! Who gets married during gunning season ? I even planned both kids to be born in the summer :}

My cousin is getting married on opening day of south zone!!!! I'll be out in the morning at least.

I have a wedding on opening day of coastal zone. I told my girlfriend that's your one Saturday till Feb don't even ask lol.

I am planning to be there Sunday, my son wants to defend his NJ state Open JR Goose calling title.... Ive gone to Tuckerton every year the last five years and look forward to going every year its a great little show...

Back