WTB Tacoma 6’ Bed Mat

Tom Barb

Hey guys. Maybe a long shot but, anyone in South Jersey area willing to part with their OEM Tacoma rubber bed mat. Must be for long bed 6’. Plenty of 5’ around but need a 6. Not looking for aftermarket version, OEM only.

Thanks.

Tom I know you said you’re not looking for aftermarket. But I used the rubber horse stall mats from tractor supply and cut to fit accordingly.

The cut to fit sounds like a pain but it’s really not. About 10 min of measurement and 10 min of cutting with razor blade . Depending on how OCD you are can make them line up perfect .

Thicker, cheaper and heavier duty than OE.
Just my $.02

Tom I know you said you’re not looking for aftermarket. But I used the rubber horse stall mats from tractor supply and cut to fit accordingly.

The cut to fit sounds like a pain but it’s really not. About 10 min of measurement and 10 min of cutting with razor blade . Depending on how OCD you are can make them line up perfect .

Thicker, cheaper and heavier duty than OE.
Just my $.02
D. I just looked these up and I’m very intrigued. I didn’t want aftermarket due to most of them being thin or following the contour of the ribs in the bed. These horse mats look like they may be the ticket. Thank you for the heads up!!!

D. I just looked these up and I’m very intrigued. I didn’t want aftermarket due to most of them being thin or following the contour of the ribs in the bed. These horse mats look like they may be the ticket. Thank you for the heads up!!!

You’re welcome. I’ve been very happy with mine.
Doing 6 foot you may have to splice two mats together. If so the metal framing trust connectors at Lowe’s ($0.98) are a cheap hack.

I found my Toyota bed mat on FB MP. Took at least a month before one popped up but the six footers do come up from time-to-time. Five footers are all over the place.

I found my Toyota bed mat on FB MP. Took at least a month before one popped up but the six footers do come up from time-to-time. Five footers are all over the place.
Eric, I had a guy sell one out from under me before I could get up there. I can’t believe the number of 5’er s but I guess there’s much more 5’ Tacomas out there.

When I called the dealer to find out the latest on the OEM mats, they said the plant that made them was destroyed by a tornado. I have to say thanks again to D. ( sorry don’t know your first name) for the heads up. I ended up getting 2 of the 3x4 1/2” stall mats and cut them to fit and I’m very happy with them. The mending plates is another great idea. I love this site. Thanks!!

Eric, I had a guy sell one out from under me before I could get up there. I can’t believe the number of 5’er s but I guess there’s much more 5’ Tacomas out there.

When I called the dealer to find out the latest on the OEM mats, they said the plant that made them was destroyed by a tornado. I have to say thanks again to D. ( sorry don’t know your first name) for the heads up. I ended up getting 2 of the 3x4 1/2” stall mats and cut them to fit and I’m very happy with them. The mending plates is another great idea. I love this site. Thanks!!

You’re welcome. Glad they worked for you

One of my friends used this and is very pleased with it. He got it from Agri-Supply here in North Carolina.

Back