14FT. TDB, MOTOR, AND TRAILER PKG.

BOAT:
1986 Original Maine Built TDB Classic with double floor.
Partial blind - port and starboard side with new canvas and canvas motor cover.
Boat is in good shape, but has no grassing rails - may be able to order them from company.

MOTOR:
1988 9.9HP Mercury
Looks and runs great.
6 gallon gas tank with gas line.

TRAILER:
2008 Load Rite galvanized trailer.
Spare tire with carrier and tongue jack.

Have titles for boat and trailer in hand. Hunting by myself right now and unfortunately don't need this size boat. Available for purchase 1/23/11. Pictures coming in a few days.
Asking $3500.00 - These boats alone start at $9000.00 now!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, need to sell as package deal. need to get $3500.00 also. thanks for the look. if still interested i could meet you half way maybe?

took tdb pics today. too big for site. can email them to whomever pm's me with their email address.

thanks again for looking!
steve

yes, but i do have a local potential buyer coming to see this saturday. pm me your email address just in case he falls through.
thanks.

must have sent pics out to 20 different guys. i thought these boats were in demand? - hmmmm?
O.K. first $3000.00 cash deal takes the whole package! - don't miss out on this steal!

phone number for those interested in the tdb: 609-377-1143
only serious inquiries only please and no calls before 9am or after 9pm eastern time
thanks again, steve

PRICE REDUCED TO $2500.00 CASH!! - anything less would be considered theft!! don't forget your getting a like new trailer and good condition engine as well!
serious inquiries only please. i have had my fair share of tire kickers!!
thanks again, steve

Back