1995 Arima Sea Chaser 17 for sale

MarkT

1995 Arima Sea Chaser 17 with 8 foot beam, cuddy cab (see Arimaboats.com)
Fully rigged with extra storage seat behind passenger seat, porta potty
Custom soft top with front, side and back curtains, matching custom boat cover
1997 Honda 4 stroke 75hp with tilt n trim, auxiliary motor bracket with E.Z steer connections
2000 Venture galvanized trailer with rollers and guide on bunks
2 Electric Cannon downriggers, 4 foot booms, swivel bases with dual rod holders
Furuno LS4100 fish finder
Fish Hawk 840 speed and temp
President 715 vhf radio

Garmin GPS
Lots and lots of extras, ready to fish and in great shape
Asking $15,000 or best offer.
Mark 609-439-7001.

Last edited:
Trailer capacity is 2500 lbs. Total rig 2200 lbs. Soft top is in great condition. The boat is ready go. It is ready to fish for great lakes trout and salmon which I did many times. It is also great for the Finger lakes. I used it out in raystown and would be great for the bay or the ocean. My brother-in-law has the same boat and he takes his in the Jersey bays and ocean all the time,

Thanks for asking.
Mark

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. The boat looks a lot bigger the 17' with all the gear rigged up. When will you have the pictures of the tackle and poles?

Soon. When I get everything out of winter storage I will send you some more pictures. If you want to come and see it give me a call and we can setup a time. I'm starting to get some calls for more information and some want to come and look at it. So if your interested don't delay.

Stopped in to see your boat, but nobody was home. Awsome rig for finger lakes or great lakes. I've got to work on financing.

Back