A favor to ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Huntindave McCann

Sponsor
Guys,
I’d like to ask a favor of you, but first a bit of background info is probably needed.
As some of you know I have been experiencing some heart related issues for several months. The doctors recommended a procedure and I had it done back in December. The procedure was not a success and was in-effective in giving any relief to my heart problems.
The plan now is to go back in and repeat the earlier procedure. In other words, the docs want a do-over. This time it will be at a different facility, different doctors and presumably better equipment. The docs say they need to be able to penetrate deeper into the heart muscle tissue than they were able to the first time around. The procedure is being done tomorrow, Thursday.
Anyway, I generally am reluctant to ask for help most of the time but I’m making an exception this time. For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, I’m asking that you might include me and my doctors. All I can offer in return is my sincere thanks.
If things go well, I’ll post a follow-up over the weekend. Otherwise, to borrow a phrase from another thread, “something went terribly wrong”.

Last edited:
Prayers sent from the Steffy household Dave...My mother in law just had a bit of a scare on Monday. The doctors were planning on heart surgery possibly as minor as a stint, or as much as open heart surgery. It turned out when they got it there all the test were a false positive. I realize this isn't the case with you, but hang in there. Hopefully they get ya fixed up this time around. Keep us posted.

Steve

Prayers coming your way.
Good luck tomorrow.
I'll look forward to you posting some good news soon.

Dave,

I'm "hitting the knees" as soon as I type this! Before you know it you'll be back, getting your boat al set for the 2013 season. I'm sure that the boat is already "waiting for the water" and no work needs to be done, but it's fun to just go out and "olay" with it.

Will talk to YOU in a few days!!

Art Aytay, Jr.

You have a heart..... Couldn't resist as it was too easy.

I'll be expecting some pictures at LaCrosse later this summer Dave. Prayers sent for a successful surgery and easy recovery. Do keep the forum updated.

Mark

Dave-

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you...hoping everything works out well for you

Dani

Dave,

Thoughts and prayers on the way. I'll be looking for that post this weekend.

Dave you got it! My prayers for you, the doctors and for your family. God will no doubt be by your side. God bless!

Prayers sent for ya Dave
I had my season cut short by heart problems and had surgery in January. I had A-Fib and they got it under control.
Scary stuff, I'll be praying for ya, John

Dave,
Good luck. A tough SOB like you isn't going to be slowed down by this. Looking forward to a good update this weekend.

Tim

Hey Dave, you have prayers sent from us down here in New Mexico. We need you on the mend because I am sure that you want to be up in the Arrowhead region of Minnesota with your canoe! We are with you.
Al

Back