Anybody using the Styx River-Neo Mats in their boat?

Hahaha,

Actually Rick, the best sticks are "just like" the sticks your Daddy whacked your a$$ with when you were caught playing with matches when you were a kid. A great Ice Whacking Stick is a thing of beauty and picked up from stuff in your shop, not made in China.

Steve,
I use closed cell mats that I get at dog shows. You can get them in brown,OD green, tan,or black.
They are as big as 4'x8' x 1"thick,down to the size for a dog kennel.They're easy to cut to fit any contour.
They help keep my old bones and my dogs off those cold hard surfaces.
Makes watching ducks (or not) more enjoyable.
John

My mudmotor dealer carries hydroturf. If I were to do it over, I would probably opt for the hydroturf.

Hitch

I always used the thicker/standard hydroturf when I was a Gatortrax dealer. However, the thinner stuff would be just fine, IMO....it's dense and tough for foam. You have to allow room during installation for the sheets to expand/contract with temp., but that's with most foam. It's good stuff, but it's not cheap. If I were looking to merely floor a sneakbox or give my dog a pad, the old army sleeping mats like Eric and others use would be the cheap solution. If you want to walk around on it for the next 5 years, then hydroturf is the way to go.

Back