Bankes Intruder Blind build

Joe Sees

Finally made a lightweight flip down blind for my Bankes Intruder Sneak boat. I used the factory spray shield and added a flip down frame to it. Mounts in less than a minute at the ramp. Sets up in about a minute along the river bank.
Fully set up...[/SIZE]
Intruder1.jpg

Side flipped down to shoot....[/SIZE]
Intruder2.jpg

Rolled up and ready to run...[/SIZE]
Intruder3.jpg

One addition to the setup will be a skirt running along the side below the spray shield covering up the boat reg. number area.

Joe, very nice, any before photos. Guessing it's brand new looks pretty crisp and fresh.

Gene.

The boat is actually from a few years back. I bought the whole rig used and it had a 5 hp Evinrude on it. The guy before me had it in the water 3 times. I upgraded it to a 9.8 Nissan just recently. I wanted a smal one man/dog boat, but also wanted an upright sitting type blind. The layout of these boats is great for this. I just sit at the back in the molded in seat and flip the blind down to shoot.

Ahh, sounds like that I'll work. I didn't realize they had molded seat. Some of my best conversation is just me and my Chessie in my sneakboat. My BB was set up w/mini blind when I bought it. I switched to traditional dodger style. It''s awful comfy reclined that way, I have been known to take a nap once or twice. Again looks good, enjoy.

Gene

Back