Benelli Gun Oil

Hi Kev,
Google benelli and see what you can find out. I'd be interested to know where it can be found too as my main hunting podnuh shoots a benelli. As to the cat, take him out in the country and use him for sporting clays practice. Instead of shootin "springing teal" chunk the cat up as far as you can and blast him to smithereens. Then you can tell the Peta people to KMA. You can also give it a little antifreeze. They just love Prestone.

A cat scratched up my face when I was about 4 yrs old and I've despised them ever since.

Found out when I was in the second grade that cats can swim if they aren't in a weighted sack.
Harry

Steven,
That isn't the worst of it. Cousin Bubba used to take me Tiger hunting when we were teenagers with our 22's. The Tigers were always at the city dump along with seagulls and rats. (we didn't shoot seagulls)That was of course during the off season when we couldn't legally go after squirrels and bunny rabbits. Used to piss my baby sister off when I told her I'd shot that damned old Easter Bunny. She also loved it when I dragged my first Buck home and told her it was one of Santa's reindeer. Probably the worst thing I ever watched Bubba do was to chase some of the neighborhood girls with a snake we had killed. Most of the time when not in school we were fishing, frog gigging or small game hunting.

A lot of quail hunters shoot every cat that they come across in the wild as cats do love to eat baby quail. Sounds real ethical for the quail. For the cats, not so much. For those that love cats, I sort of semi apologize.
Harry

Back