Buying equipment at the right time

Ron Schuna

Most times I say to myself when I see the right tool at the store....Buy it now, you have it before your eyes...just buy it. Well, with Christmas coming last month, I was shopping for a couple of new 12 slot zipper topped duck bags for my full body mallards. The brand I wanted was online for 59-79 dollars. I thought...well, I'll get them on sale after Christmas. So what happens...None of the vendors I had checked before Christmas had them listed anymore...So I Googled the bags I wanted and just by chance I checked the page of the brand bag I was looking for. Low and behold, $39 bucks each for a zipper top deluxe 12 slot bag that is good for Magnum ducks or fullbody dekes. So a better deal was made by going directly to this family run business than from a vendor. Cut the middle man and save $$

I am looking for a good price on the same style and size of bag and would appreciate it very much if you could point me in the direction of the business selling these bags for $39. The best price I have found so far is $49. Thank you very much. Jefferson

Jefferson,

I can't really name the company on the open forum as that would be spam.

Google search

Deluxe 12 Slot Zipper Top Duck Decoy Bag
4 or 5 results down the page will give the Brand site and you can then look at them and order on their site.

Hint: (free of tangles)

Jefferson,

I can't really name the company on the open forum as that would be spam.

Google search

Deluxe 12 Slot Zipper Top Duck Decoy Bag
4 or 5 results down the page will give the Brand site and you can then look at them and order on their site.

Hint: (free of tangles)

Ron

If you aren't benefiting from the sales of the bag, it isn't spam. If you found a good deal on a quality product, it's an endorsement. You may post up a link.

Best
Chuck

Thanks Chuck....

Here's the link to the hot buy on 12 slot deluxe zippered top decoy bags

http://www.tanglefree.com/products/bags-and-cases/decoy-bags/deluxe-12-slot-zipper-top-duck-decoy-bag

Thank you very much for the information. The bag I found for $49 uses buckles instead of a zipper to secure the top and is a solid color. Have a good evening. Jefferson

Ron-

Thanks for the heads up on the bags. I really like the slotted bags. I don't have these particular ones, but am on the look out for a couple more.

I prefer the open top bags, but they are oddly $20 more expensive. I guess the tops will have to do.

Thanks again for thinking of us.

Chad

Ron -

If you wait a little while longer they may go on sle for less. Always happens this way doesn't it? You buy something and about a nanosecond after it shows up on your door it goes on sale for ess. At least this is my luck.

Mark W

I am looking for a good price on the same style and size of bag and would appreciate it very much if you could point me in the direction of the business selling these bags for $39. The best price I have found so far is $49. Thank you very much. Jefferson

Jefferson - how are you doing? Haven't heard anything from you for some time. I sincerely hope all is well with you.

Mark W

Thank Ron! I've been wanting one of those for walk-in-hunts for a while. Couldn't pass that deal up, they (like everything) keep getting more expensive...

Hi Mark W -- Thank you for your note. All is well. I can only check in here periodically due to a heavy workload and travel. Fortunately, I have been able to hunt a few more times this season and have been looking for the decoy bags mentioned in this thread for future, project decoys. Good luck with the rest of your season ice-fishing etc. Jefferson

Back