deleted

Dani

Gold Sponsor
due to photobucket being such a ginormous pain in the rear end....

I. HATE. THE. "NEW. IMPROVED" PHOTOBUCKET

Last edited:

I hate it also. Has anyone been using another service that seem to be better?

I hate it also. Has anyone been using another service that seem to be better?

I'd been getting pissed with Photobucket for a while. I started using Imgur and have been reasonably satisified with it. It's not as good as teh old Photobucket, but I was beyond anlyed with their excessive ads, especially the video ads. Imgur has a slighly wierd, sometimes funny, always immature group posting and commenting on public pictures. Whether you look at these or not, they will still host your pics for free, have an app you can upload from a smart phone, and basic editing and resizing software built in. It is where I am putting my new uploads at this point, but I am anoyed with having to go to two places as many of my "stock photos" are still on Photobucket.

Chuck

By the way Dani, I think Steve is rubbing off on you with the all caps...

hahahah I have a looooong way to go until Steve rubs off on me to the level of the all capsness....

I've heard that folks use Imageshack (I think that's them) and like it a lot more. Smugmug is another one. I don't know if they're free or not, but i can't look at either at work. So I don't know whether they're worth trying or not. I know some folk use Google's Picasa.

Dani

hahahah I have a looooong way to go until Steve rubs off on me to the level of the all capsness....

I've heard that folks use Imageshack (I think that's them) and like it a lot more. Smugmug is another one. I don't know if they're free or not, but i can't look at either at work. So I don't know whether they're worth trying or not. I know some folk use Google's Picasa.

Dani

I tried Imageshack, Shutterfly, Picasa and a couple others. None seem to have the code figured out so you can post on the forum without editing what pastes or ending up with a bunch of extra crap text in the post . As far as other uses uploading pictures...I have no use for them.

Whatever you do, don't use Facebook, anything posted there becomes their property...unless you want to give up rights to your pictures.

Chuck

Back