Dominion...

Pat Gregory

Genesis 1:28 - "And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Scaup Duck Wraps, two ways...

First, stripped, marinaded in teriyaki with sweet onion/green pepper wrapped in bacon.

Second, filleted, marinaded in teriyaki stuffed with cream cheese/jalepena wrapped in bacon.

Both cooked on the grill to perfection. Served with baked beans and ice tea...

View attachment PICT0013.JPG

Last edited:
I made something pretty close this past weekend with wild turkey breast. Let's just say, I WILL be making them again.

Hope you mind if I post some pics of the process on your thread... one of my favorite ways to cook duck...

Cut them into strips...

Marinade in whatever you choose... (I use vodka and apricot jelly for two nights)

Prepare the ingredients... (I use [bell pepper-scallion-meat-scallion-bell pepper] all wrapped in bacon.

Finished product and ready for the grill...

Jon - No problem at all. Looks amazing! I use a similar recipe for a marinade...

- Jar of apricot preserves
- 2 Tsp of olive oil
- Splash of whiskey
- Season with black pepper

Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Add duck breast strips. Marinade preferably overnite. Assemble with onion/green pepper and wrap with bacon lanced with a toothpick. A specialty wrap is duck strip with a slice of portabella mushroom wrapped in bacon lanced with a toothpick. Whoa!

Thank you so much for sharing this goodness Jon! Pat

Last edited:
Back