Duck Boss Boats aquires Estuary and Garvey molds

Tom Ayers

Hello Guys, I thought I would let everyone know that I recently acquired the Clark Estuary and Garvey hull molds to add to the Duck Boss boat line. Both boats will be all fiberglass. The Estuary will have a cockpit large enough to be comfortable for a hunter and his dog. The Garvey will be offered in two versions. One with a one piece liner and open floor plan consisting of a front casting/ seat area and a rear seat area making it good for clamming, fishing, and hunting. The second version will have the one piece liner and a full deck with cockpit coming more for hunting. I hope to have both boats ready this coming spring.

Tom.

What's the story on that layout boat I saw in another thread? I looked on your website and couldn't find anything about it.

I will have to say that I'm excited about bring these tow boats back into production. I see your from Canton. I don't see that too often.
Tom.

Last edited:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, er, I mean company. I am excited to hear the news. You make a nice boat Tom!

I'm not in Canton, but I'm about forty five minutes away in the middle of Portage County.

Jon

Congratulations Tom,
We met about two years ago at the waterfowlers boot camp. I was impressed by the quality of your workmanship i am looking forward to your new models.
Bill.

And I'm to the due east 45 mins. your surrounded Tom. Tom when You get a Estuary made I'd like to come see it with the fiberglass deck.

Gene R.

Well I will have to say I'm blown away be all the kind words. Thanks to all. I guess I'll have to get my butt in gear now.

Tom.

Congrats Tom,
Yes please keep us posted on the progress..I too am interested in the Garvey pics..I currently have one that's getting a hp increase and blind update...Any plans on a blind for the Garvey??
Bruce

Congrats on acquiring the new molds Tom. I've been eyeballing the DB-15 for some time now, I just need to conjure up some bucks.

When you go check out the Estuary give me a shout, I'll go along with you. I'd like to check out the 15 and maybe the Garvey if one is available toi check out.

Steve

Congratulations Tom, the Garvey is a great hull I have the second one out of that mold and love the boat. Glad to see you are bringing it back to the market.

Back