Floatation jacket

Chris, another thanks for the heads up on that jacket. Mine arrived yesterday and fits perfectly. This is a top quality jacket, real warm, and since I hunt alone alot I appreciate the extra safety. Same again, no more excuses for not having on the pfd. - Thanks, Jim Brown ps I'm still killing wood ducks here, cracks me up.

Same here, my jackets arrived yesterday. Great fit, warm, going to use it this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. Folks, there is nothing more important then a life vest. Here in Virginia we lost a duck hunter this past weekend. No life vest was part of the cause. Be smart, be safe.

Bill V

I always wear a PFD. This looks like a great buy. I may have to see if there's anymore available. I wear a Sterns float coat that is 20 some years old and still going strong. So old the camo is old school blob-o-flage. I never leave home without it when it's below 40 degrees. Any warmer than that and it's just to darn hot to wear! It sure cuts the wind on a 20 degree day though!

Take care,

Ed L.

You can have mine...if your 2x, it's going back tomorrow.
Arms a tad short, and tight, also no room underneath for any layers, (tried it on over a long underware top)
I'm an ex lg, but always get a 2x for layering, no way with this, apparently sizing is overated in China. Too bad, cause I could really use one.

Thanks George,

If that's the case it isn't going to fit me either. I'm an extra large as well and I order the same way. I dicided to stick with what I have anyway. Nothing wrong with old if it still functions.

Take care,

Ed L.

I used mine today for the first time, bought an xl since I usually a large. Worked great, very happy.

Please post how the return goes, it's the best measure of how a company is to do business with.

Used mine yesterday and it was perfect. Warm and roomy enough for layering.

I wear XL and bought a 2XL for layering and it worked for me.

Thanks again Chris.

Bill

Hey, who knows?, might have gotten a mis-marked size, English ain't their first language. :) , not willing to try again and throw more shipping money away.
There was just no way it would have worked, so...tomorrow it goes back, it was a $20.00 mistake, not my first, won't be my last.

Mine arrived last week while I was out of town... hunted it yesterday. Wore it all day over a fleece and was comfortable. It did mess up my shooting some as it is bulky. Though I was also using my TriStar which is long stocked and has a thick recoil pad. If I knew I was going to have this jacket, I would have left the original recoil pad along... maybe I can order a replacement..... Jacket worked good though, thanks for the heads up. An XL fit me with layers and I am between a L and XL usually, I order XLs

Dave

Chris thanks again for the heads up on the onyx,I received mine the other day size large fitts great,and is not bulky like a normal PFD

Back