FREE KIDS DUCK CALL RAFFLE ends 9-17-08

Looks like Mike Repps "Johnny" with 725. Unless I missed a number somewhere. Congrats Johnny!...I think...

Johnny just went on his first dove hunt last week. Questions every ten seconds, he had a great time and kept asking when duck season was starting so he could go out on the boat. He will be absolutelly thrilled to have a duck call of his own. He'll probably call ducks in better than his grandpa! (I'm a terrible caller) ;) One of the greatest hunting experiences I have ever had was watching my son shoot his first bird and now I have the opportunity to relive that experience with my grandchildren!
Thank you so very much for having this raffle! We all need to take as many kids out to hunt and fish and just enjoy the great outdoors as we can. Its great to see all the kids pictures in this post.

Unless I missed someone, it looks like Chase Robinson and Clayton Turpin came in 2nd and 3rd. If you guys will PM me your addresses, I'll send you a knife.

amesome on the knives, im in missouri, Work Ace convention and now over at my dads house for a few days. Will get the call out by the weeks end.

thanks all for puttin in a name and a photo. I will make sure we do another one before november so keep you eyes open.

Back