Great Lakes Decoy Association Show March 19-21...

Ill be there, room 201. I have something at home delaying me a bit this year so ill be showing up Friday sometime and staying till Sunday. I love this show! Come one come all!

Good morning, Pat~

FYI ~ Tim Sieger from Long Island Decoy Collectors Ass'n will have a modest supply of our DVDs - When the Broadbill was King on Great South Bay - available for sale at the Show (presuming USPS gets them to his house before he heads west tomorrow.....)

All the best,

SJS

Hi Steve! I was actually gifted a copy from a good friend of mine and watched it last night. Wonderful job! A must have for every diver hunter. Being a scaup guy myself, I truly enjoyed it.

I appreciate you taking the time to both capture and share such a wonderful heritage. Bless you and Craig both for your efforts! Pat

Pat~

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! There really is a lot of experience and wisdom amongst the venerable cast - lots to learn.

All the best,

SJS

Kevin - I am not sure. This is my first time setting up as a vendor. All the sales are room to room trading. And, the exhibits are in the pool area. Pat

Is willy the only one that supply's cork to everyone ?

I'm sure there are other sources for cork if you look really hard. What you won't find is the quality service, advice, and care you will get from Willie and Di. You can't find service like there's anymore.

Kevin - I am not sure. This is my first time setting up as a vendor. All the sales are room to room trading. And, the exhibits are in the pool area. Pat

Thanks. My six year old really got a charge out of seeing the old decoys. We might come up for an hour or two.

Back