Great post.

Kevin Harrington

I bought a new duck boat so I have to thin the herd in my back yard.

This quote always makes me smile, and yet justifies my own sickness. Carry on.................................

When we count "boats", do we include canoes and kayaks? I only have 2 "boats", but there are 2 canoes and 2 kayaks that I own, plus a friend's kayak in the barn. Not to mention a couple of canoes stashed in the woods at remote trout and duck spots.

I can abide by a limit on boats, but if I ever get a limit for canoes and kayaks, I'm in trouble.

I'm holding steady at 6 boats. I think if I hit 7 I will have to come to the realization I have a problem....
No more room for another

You guys are making up for me. I have none. I used to walk in water but now I am learning to walk on sand.
Al

I once owned enough to have a different one for every day of the week. Since then I've cut back and now only own six. I do have two extra motors in my garage that are whining for a boat of their own. :>) Seems a shame to have a motor just sitting on a motor stand. Maybe I should go boat shopping.

I didn't know it was possible to own too many boats.

Come on Bob, fess up. I know you have the same addiction as the rest of us.

Yes I'm an addict but I don't want to be ......plenty of Black ducks on the bay John

I didn't know it was possible to own too many boats.

if my ex-wife ever looked into my back yard these days she would scream. I'm not done yet since I still want to build one more, and my daughter has hinted at a kayak. Since I can't let her go out alone, that would be three more boats.

My upper limit will be when I run out of room to park the trailered boats using the ATV. I have lots of room left for that.

I only have one duckboat... and one fishing boat.... and one expedition canoe... and one recreational canoe... and one kayak.... and two extra motors... lol

I feel like an underachiever now!

Before I read this thread I was worried that I maybe had accumulated too many boats (7) and motors(9) but now I realize that there are lots of other people with multiple duckboats.
I feel so much better now. Thanks everyone!

Ok but this sounds like part of a twelve step program
Grumman 20 dble ender canoe
Grumman19 square with alaskan lift
EM White wood and canvas canoe
4 piroques
Scott Albany freighter canoe
John Garner designed Canadian light batteau
sea kayak 1
sea kayak 2
Kara
Kalash Layout
18x38 go devil boat