Hanoi Jane NDR

She threw that guy under the bus..... then it stopped and the NVA put the bus in revese and ran him over again. Ive watched the interviews of the men that were used in the propaganda film. She was asking a loaded question about how well the NVA were treating them! If you were in their shoes how would you answer? Answer wrong... beat down... answer right u go to your issolated cell. That guy tought he could get information out thru her as they wanted people to on the outside to know they were alive.

Phil

I was in the Navy from 1968 to 1972. I was outraged by her aiding and abetting the enemy; what remorse has she shown that I should feel any different about her now? As for Kerry he's just a piece junk that was fortunate enough to marry John Heinze's widow!

There are very few individuals who are deserving of my unyielding disgust and revulsion: Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Iddi Ahmin and a handful of others come readily to mind.

Some of us "old farts" also remember kids being shot dead and beaten senseless during that interval for simply exercising their individual rights of free expression and assembly, as well as Freedom of Speech. While the actions of some individuals may not be in alignment with your personal political bent and perspective, I am compelled to remind you that those are Rights garanteed to ALL citizens of the United States, under that Constitution that both sides of the political spectrum equally revere and readily defend, both now and in the past. When you keep that reality front-and-center, perhaps you will find some level of tolerance...

I have the greatest respect for Mark Twain, both as a political comentator, author, and humorist; a man who held no reverance for monarchies, oligarchies, and theocracies.
I hold that every President and member of Congress should be required to read a piece of prose he authored prior any vote to commit our country to another War...
http://warprayer.org/

While you're correct on this matter, even though I too have a great deal of contempt towards this woman, I believe when you're in another country and acting in a way that could be considered treason, as I do, she doesn't have the same rights, because she wasn't here in the U.S. she was cavorting with the enemy.

It is one thing to exercise your right to protest a war you don't believe in. It is then another to travel to meet with the enemy of your Country,dress yourself in their military clothing, sit at their anti-aircraft weapons,and call your Countrymen war criminals. Screw that Old Wrinkled Communist Skank!

Back