Hello fellers

Fellers,
I have been viewing the site for years around ten I believe but havn't been back around for awile..got bugged out by the all the other duck forums and their high balling..looks like I found a group of true semi quasi gentlemen here..I been chasing them for around 20 yrs now and have fallen prey to all sorts of dellusions, I am gonna build it better put out the best spread what about pin wheels you know the deal.I pull my rig all over the nation from Miss to Al to Fl to Tx, kinda eat up with it I guess. Any how glad to be here..If any one ever needs any help with general accurizing of rifles or compounds give me a shout or how to whoop a Chessie into shape with a tungsten bat. If its not to soon, I do have a question for the big sea duck hunters right off the rip. All of our ponds an lakes have been degrassed so to speak which has led to lower and lower puddler numbers and our state doesn't quite do anything in their granted plantataion impoundments which leaves us foolish ones to try some different strategies..I am and have been dreamn layout and Bankes boat..Question is who makes one in the 17 to 19 range with tiller option and most importantly with a hard removable top so that I may pole for Reds and trout in the off season. I have talked with Mike at Bankes and to get it the way I need it is gonna cost an arm an a leg..Any thoughts reviews or otherwise is fully appreciated. I am looking for function and brawn with shallow draft. Thanks for staying to the cause..No kidding I haven't looked here since 2004 and your still here!! Good Job and Good Folks..

Kindest Regards
David

Back