Hello to all

Cody Williams

Hi everyone, just wanted to post up as a new member. I'm 31, live in northern Utah, work as a carpenter for Utah State University, and am addicted to waterfowling! I've been seriously duck hunting for about 6 years now, but have been hunting big and upland game for much longer. I hunt with a 2 year old Chesapeake named Sage. I'm really glad I found this site, my next big project will be building a duckboat for myself, and maybe a longtail mud motor after that. I can't wait to try carving my own decoys too! This forum has so much good information on a wide range of DIY waterfowling, looking forward to participating!

Welcome aboard Cody. Too bad about having to hunt with a Chessie, but we won't hold it against you. :>) :>) Yes we can be full of it, (information and advice that is). The best thing is that it is all free and worth every penny of it.

Hi Cody, Welcome to IMHO the best place on the net. You will learn more here by accident than other places on purpose. It really is too bad about having a Chessie though ;))). I think I have been around here for almost as long as it has been up and you won't find a better bunch of guys and gals. One thing to remember is that some times free advice is worth every penny.

Hey Cody Welcome!
I didn't know that ducks traveled through states with no water!
Just kidden, I just recently started traveling out west.
I'll be moving out there within the year!

Hi Cody,
Welcome. You live in and hunt around one of the best looking waterfowl, upland, big game areas around. It helps that there are lots of all that to pursue also. Looking forward to your posts. Ask away about anything.

Welcome aboard Cody. Anybody that hunts with is Chessie is my kind of a guy. There are now 3 in or family with the addition of Sadie a 9 week old .

Back