Hey, Jim Donofrio....

Give'em hell Jim. I meant to ask you about this "Salt Water Fishing Registry" crap I got in the mail. Should I fill that out?

Too late for me.Two of my fishing buddies renewed before December 31 (no cost).I did mine when it was due,in January ($15)even though new state fishing pamphlet said no cost.It took a "few" days before fish and game site posted retraction.Thats why I found last nites post about shooting cripples sooo interesting Im almost afraid to start a post about aggregate possession limits and geographic areas in fed rules.I should have gone to law school,instead of taking singing lessons.

Last edited:
Too late for me.Two of my fishing buddies renewed before December 31 (no cost).I did mine when it was due,in January ($15)even though new state fishing pamphlet said no cost.It took a "few" days before fish and game site posted retraction.Thats why I found last nites post about shooting cripples sooo interesting Im almost afraid to start a post about aggregate possession limits and geographic areas in fed rules.I should have gone to law school,instead of taking singing lessons.

Come on now...it can't be that bad. I mean Jim and I just saw an idiot duck hunting out of season the other day. LOL

Oh and there were no wardens around!

If they ever go to a salt water license, I will never buy one.

Last edited:
Back