I miss all of you guys also. Its been a long while

Gary, a very heartfelt welcome back to the DHBP!

I've always enjoyed your posts, both here and on the old MLB website, particularly since you revere redheads as much as I do. I will admit you have a significantly more scenic backdrop for your diver hunting!

I think I can speak for all here who look forward to seeing some decoy production down the road, too!

Gary,
Great to see you here again! Storm is beautiful! Your photography is always great to see.
With those Merg decoys I am surprised you did not shoot a few..... I know they were there last Monday.......
Would love to show some pics of the decoys you entrusted to me out hunting, but I have not been out much. Maybe next week.

Gary, great to have you and your pics back.

I keep your old photo essay in a back issued waterfowl magazine on the shelf in my porcelain "library", and enjoy the photos, especially the sneakbox pic with all the numbered cans stacked on the decks.

Gary,
Thanks for dropping by! I was just thinking the other day that we have not seen you post in a while. I always loved the pics from your hunts!
Nice pup!

Gary

It's unanimous, you've been missed and now that you are back cannot leave again. Thanks for all your contributions.

Eric

Back